A new Android smartphone from Acer, the Liquid C1, will be powered by an Intel Atom processor Z2420 for the Asia Pacific region. It was introduced in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Liquid C1, with Intel Inside, is available in black and white, and ships with the following features:
- Quad-band Intel® XMM™ 6265 slim modem
- 4.3″ IPS qHD touch screen (960×540, 16:9 ratio)
- Android OS ICS
- 8 megapixel rear and 0.3 megapixel front camera
- 4GB Storage
- Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS and Bluetooth® 2.1 with EDR
- Microphone, integrated speaker, microSD (max 32 GB), micro-USB (charging and PC connect) with USB 2.0
- 2,000 mAh battery
This screen shot shows the Liquid C1 in black.
Read more about the device here.